Making it Count is the CHAPS national HIV prevention programme’s strategic plan to prevent sexual HIV transmissions among gay men, bisexual men and other men that have sex with men (MSM) in England.
Testing Technologies briefing
Find here the latest Making it Count briefing sheet on available HIV testing technologies. More »
Health and Social Care Act
Find here updates and links to documentation regarding the Health and Social Care Act 2012.. More »
The Knowledge, the Will and the Power is our 'sister' framework for HIV prevention among African people in England. More »
Rainbow Asian Project
The Lesbian and Gay Foundation (LGF) and Trade Sexual Health partnered to develop interventions to better meet the needs of Asian MSM. LGF and Trade engaged Asian men through an online survey, listening to their experiences using focus groups and outreach sessions to learn about successful interventions previously provided by existing services. The project leaves three legacies; CHAPS partners will be provided with a summary of findings on targeted engagement with Asian MSM; Asian MSM involved in the project will be encouraged and supported to become volunteers for partner organisations; and statutory health agencies will have increased knowledge of the prevention needs of Asian MSM.
News from NAM
- HIV+ people will no longer have to declare status on new travel insurance policy
- We Cannot Delay Any Further - Boys Should Be Given The HPV Vaccine Now
- NHS surgeon hid his HIV from bosses sparking nationwide alert
- Statement on the announcement of extra £20 billion funding for NHS
- HPV jabs will be offered to thousands of teen boys on the NHS as well as girls to protect against deadly cancer virus
- Ten years on since the start of the HPV vaccine programme – what impact is it having?