Making it Count is the CHAPS national HIV prevention programme’s strategic plan to prevent sexual HIV transmissions among gay men, bisexual men and other men that have sex with men (MSM) in England.
Testing Technologies briefing
Find here the latest Making it Count briefing sheet on available HIV testing technologies. More »
Health and Social Care Act
Find here updates and links to documentation regarding the Health and Social Care Act 2012.. More »
The Knowledge, the Will and the Power is our 'sister' framework for HIV prevention among African people in England. More »
Policy network consultation updates
Knowing about policy consultations in plenty of time is key to preparing a thoughtful response, a need which can be met by the National AIDS Trust (NAT) policy network. Relevant government consultations and opportunities for the submission of joint responses are shared by email with the network members (who represent more than 80 agencies). NAT also circulates information about the outcomes of consultations so that members are able to see the impact of their participation. To become a member of NAT’s policy network, send them an email.
News from NAM
- Man with HIV goes public in powerful Facebook post in bid to tackle stigma
- Internet-based STI testing nearly doubles uptake vs. clinic visits
- Fears over loss of drug addicts' Glasgow needle exchange as HIV outbreak spreads
- Troll uses HIV charity's computer to attack PrEP provider
- Take-home Naloxone in England
- Almost half of under 25s 'never use a condom with a new partner'