Making it Count is the CHAPS national HIV prevention programme’s strategic plan to prevent sexual HIV transmissions among gay men, bisexual men and other men that have sex with men (MSM) in England.
Testing Technologies briefing
Find here the latest Making it Count briefing sheet on available HIV testing technologies. More »
Health and Social Care Act
Find here updates and links to documentation regarding the Health and Social Care Act 2012.. More »
The Knowledge, the Will and the Power is our 'sister' framework for HIV prevention among African people in England. More »
African MSM podcasts
Yorkshire MESMACs African MSM podcasts provide a series of five audio podcasts targeting African MSM who may not access written HIV prevention and sexual health materials. The podcasts are available in six languages spoken by black Africans in the UK - English, Yoruba, Shona, French, Swahili and Luganda. Each podcast lasts between 20 and 30 minutes and cover a range of HIV information - including how HIV is transmitted, treated and prevented. They are accessible by computer, mp3 or mobile phone. The podcasts use identifiably African voices, talking conversationally or on their own. They signpost listeners to helplines and other services targeting African MSM in the UK.
News from NAM
- Fall in new HIV diagnoses among men who have sex with men (MSM) at selected London sexual health clinics since early 2015: testing or treatment or pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)?
- Fall in HIV among gay men could spell end for Britain's epidemic, say experts
- Sex without fear – my experiment with the HIV-prevention drug PrEP
- Health warning for gay men over Hepatitis A outbreak at World Pride in Madrid
- Update on PrEP Impact trial in England
- Nationwide service to tackle loneliness and self stigma among people with HIV launched in Scotland