Making it Count is the CHAPS national HIV prevention programme’s strategic plan to prevent sexual HIV transmissions among gay men, bisexual men and other men that have sex with men (MSM) in England.
Testing Technologies briefing
Find here the latest Making it Count briefing sheet on available HIV testing technologies. More »
Health and Social Care Act
Find here updates and links to documentation regarding the Health and Social Care Act 2012.. More »
The Knowledge, the Will and the Power is our 'sister' framework for HIV prevention among African people in England. More »
CHAPS THIVK website
In summer 2009 Terrence Higgins Trust launched the Think HIV (THIVK) website as part of a CHAPS mass media campaign to promote HIV testing services and the benefits of HIV testing. The website brought information into one site that had previously been spread across different websites and allowed for the download of small media resources on HIV and sexual health. The site included ‘new’ information on symptoms of HIV sero-conversion illness and the availability of rapid HIV tests. Users can enter their postcode or location to find their nearest local sexual health clinic.
News from NAM
- Charity slams ex-UKIP president for saying HIV is the 'wages' of gay promiscuity -
- NHS urgently needs to make PrEP available, say HIV prevention organisations
- Why the UK’s drug strategy should remain a Home Office responsibility
- Sexual health charity launches webtool to increase HIV testing in primary care
- Rumours of the demise of HIV have been greatly exaggerated
- DrugScope responds to Iain Duncan Smith's comments about methadone