Making it Count is the CHAPS national HIV prevention programme’s strategic plan to prevent sexual HIV transmissions among gay men, bisexual men and other men that have sex with men (MSM) in England.
Testing Technologies briefing
Find here the latest Making it Count briefing sheet on available HIV testing technologies. More »
Health and Social Care Act
Find here updates and links to documentation regarding the Health and Social Care Act 2012.. More »
The Knowledge, the Will and the Power is our 'sister' framework for HIV prevention among African people in England. More »
GMFA's FS magazine provides bi-monthly written information and advice on HIV and sexual health to gay men across England. Originating as a London-only resource, funding from the CHAPS programme expanded FS distribution to five other areas. Six regional editions are tailored to each geographical area. Specific content and local service promotion information is featured in each regional edition, alongside national HIV prevention campaigns. Developing regional editions around a ‘national template’ reduces overall costs and increases equity of access to information, whilst maintaining a regional ‘flavour’ to each edition. FS is also available on GMFA’s website and, in a new development, as a downloadable smartphone app.
News from NAM
- Warning of hepatitis A outbreak among men who have sex with men in Europe
- Glasgow HIV outbreak ‘could spread’
- Investigating late HIV diagnoses as serious incidents may spur change across the health system
- HIV testing should be seen as routine practice, says NICE in new draft quality standard
- Pharma could take NHS England to court over new delaying tactics
- Meet The People Fighting To Save One Of The Last Remaining HIV Care Centres