Making it Count is the CHAPS national HIV prevention programme’s strategic plan to prevent sexual HIV transmissions among gay men, bisexual men and other men that have sex with men (MSM) in England.
Testing Technologies briefing
Find here the latest Making it Count briefing sheet on available HIV testing technologies. More »
Health and Social Care Act
Find here updates and links to documentation regarding the Health and Social Care Act 2012.. More »
The Knowledge, the Will and the Power is our 'sister' framework for HIV prevention among African people in England. More »
GMFA's FS magazine provides bi-monthly written information and advice on HIV and sexual health to gay men across England. Originating as a London-only resource, funding from the CHAPS programme expanded FS distribution to five other areas. Six regional editions are tailored to each geographical area. Specific content and local service promotion information is featured in each regional edition, alongside national HIV prevention campaigns. Developing regional editions around a ‘national template’ reduces overall costs and increases equity of access to information, whilst maintaining a regional ‘flavour’ to each edition. FS is also available on GMFA’s website and, in a new development, as a downloadable smartphone app.
News from NAM
- In the age of Grindr, HIV support needs to get online
- England: Sex and Relationships Education Supplementary Advice Published
- Commissioning HIV services
- Meet the Brighton faces of HIV, fighting to dispel its stigma
- Guidelines for HIV testing in non-specialist settings not being followed in the UK
- Thousands of HIV patients go hungry as benefit cuts hit